Wednesday, June 12, 2013

IICP Talent Quest Season 4 Audition

First of all, i won the IICP talent quest season 4. Secondly, i wanna thanks for those who voted for me and supported me on that day. Especially the few ones and i really appreciate that. They helped me to choose the costume and even lent me the shirts and pants. haha And my bff came all the way from Aimst to support me! that was really awesome. I am gonna talk about the finale next post kay.

The talent quest audition was on 22nd of May. I performed with one my of favorite song. Cry me out by pixie lott. Special thanks to Deanna Tham for helping me to do the lighting. And those who lent me the torchlight especially Clara~ Theres one thing i wanna talk about. Intima people actually dont allow me to do the lighting in the first place. Clara was the one who fought for me and i really touched. THANK YOU :D The lighting made the whole dance looked fantastic. So..photos!

My manager~ haha Deanna :D

Jia Xin!


Clara! btw you look cute!

Luke! 

Deanna again!

Cy! The funniest friend ever!

Evan and Leek Sheong! Cute couple!

Ashley!

With Syuen En and Nigell :)

Tze Hao! haha he is a really nice person

Announcing who entered the finale. aha

After done with the audition, we went to the mushroon cafe to have our supper! nice environment and they were playing my favorite song! cry me out =P haahaha. We took some crazy photos! Here you go!

Thank you for everything!

So taking photos indoor are too mainstream >.< crazy ttm 



He doesnt know how to play. haha 



Thanks har. haha driver and maid of the night! LOL




Dont so cute can ar? T T

HAHAHA drawn by Cy!



No comments:

Post a Comment