Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Celebration for winning

As you know, i won the talent quest. And we straight went to find my dad to celebrate. My dad was so happy and high. It was a pub located at D'piazza. I super like the band over there. They were so awesome!! That night was the first night i drink. LOL and kinda feel tipsy after that.
So, Cy, Deanna, Clara, Ashley,Luke,Cooper,Jerry and Me as well went there. Hmm actually few of the gangs weren't there :( We had a great time and took photos! 
The first time in my life drinking hoegarden and i dont like it :/ Drinking is really not my thing. Hah So pictures! Thanks my dad for all the drinks!
Credits to Deanna for all the photos~


I like this photo. ha

Favorite photo! Love you daddy!

My dad looks so happy~



So high~ hahah

Cy~

This looks cool right?!

Appreciate them alot.

Love this

Clara!


Cooper!

Cooper!

Jerry!



Next post will be about the men in tutu i watched on 23th of June! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment